There are three levels of sponsorships for the EYSC:
TEAM SPONSORS, TEAM PATRONS, and CLUB SPONSORS
Download and print the form here: Sponsorship Form 2013.pdf
These sponsorship programs help EYSC offset the ongoing costs of the soccer club - things like field rental, referee training, equipment maintenance, insurance, and our awesome Hot August Blast Off Tournament. It takes committed volunteers and community support to offer Recreational and Competitive soccer to 1500+ families, and we thank each of you for your help in making EYSC a great soccer club!
The deadline for recruiting a TEAM SPONSOR is August 31, 2013.
Each team is required to have at least one TEAM SPONSOR for the soccer season
. TEAM SPONSORS provide the bulk of funds that the EYSC raises to hold down the cost for each family. TEAM SPONSORS are typically a parent associated with a company that is willing to help defray expenses for the Club by making a $250
– tax deductible - contribution to EYSC. Did we mention that this contribution is tax deductible?
For each TEAM SPONSOR your team secures, your team will receive $50 to be used for trophies, an end-of-season party, team equipment, etc. If you get multiple sponsors, your team will receive $50 for each
TEAM SPONSOR contribution of $250. Please assign a parent volunteer the job of obtaining at least one TEAM SPONSOR and completing the form (download above).
TEAM SPONSOR honors include:
- A team picture plaque provided by EYSC
- A list of all TEAM SPONSORS will be posted on the EYSC website
- An advertisement will be placed in a local newspaper listing all TEAM SPONSORS at the end of the season
- If your team has a banner (which isn’t required) the TEAM SPONSOR’S name may be on the banner, which can be displayed at games during the season. Teams are responsible for their own banners if desired.
For more information about TEAM SPONSORS
, please contact Melissa Mallo at email@example.com
Teams may recruit a TEAM PATRON. There is no requirement to have a TEAM PATRON to participate in EYSC. TEAM PATRONS help defray expenses for the team by making a tax deductible
contribution to EYSC. For each TEAM PATRONS that your team secures, your team will in turn receive 75 percent of the amount donated
that can be used for practice or game jerseys (meeting EYSC requirements), paid trainers, additional equipment, and so on. Note that each team must secure a TEAM SPONSOR before TEAM PATRONS can be recruited.
TEAM PATRONS honors include:
- A list of all TEAM PATRONS will be posted on the EYSC website
- An advertisement will be placed in a local newspaper listing all TEAM PATRONS at the end of the season.
For more information about TEAM PATRONS, please contact Tarek Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org
EYSC CLUB SPONSORS are typically companies doing business in Granite Bay or the adjoining areas that can benefit from a partnering relationship with EYSC and the over 1,000 families it represents. Contributions can be made directly, or with goods or services that benefit the entire Club, not a specific team. Other CLUB SPONSORS are employers that match your direct financial or hourly contribution as a volunteer. Note that this contribution is tax deductible.
CLUB SPONSOR benefits Include:
- A list of all CLUB SPONSORS will be posted on the EYSC website
- An advertisement will be placed in a local newspaper listing all CLUB SPONSORS at the end of the season
- Other negotiable benefits such as, but not limited to, CLUB SPONSOR’S logo and link on EYSC all year, being featured in an email to all families in the Club, having a banner hang at tryouts, the annual Hot August Blast Off tournament and at Granite Bay Park during the season, having literature hand-delivered at tryouts and team meetings, and ads in the Hot August Blast Off program.
For more information about CLUB SPONSORS, please contact Tarek Khan, EYSC Fundraising Director, at email@example.com.