1. Can my child play in your club if we don’t live in Granite Bay?
Yes, we now have open boundaries. We have players from within the Eureka Union School District (which includes Roseville), as well as Rocklin, Loomis, Folsom, and others.
2. My child played in your club last year. When does he re-register?
Yes. Registration sessions are scheduled for April. It is important that the registration information is provided each year. Please see the Recreational Registration tab for this year's details on location and time for drop-in registration.
3. My daughter wants to stay on the same team. What do I do?
As long as registration materials are submitted at one of the Registration session or received by EYSC by the end of May, players automatically go back on the same team UNLESS the player is too old for that team or requests to be moved to another team.
4. When is registration for new players? And what do I need?
The Registration Page of our website will provide specific dates, times, and places as they are set. Please check the website's Registration page for details about what information and documentation to bring to the Registration session.
5. I can’t find my child’s birth certificate. Will a hospital one do?
Sorry, no. Passports are accepted. You can check online with the county and/or state of birth for instructions on how to order a certified birth certificate.
6. How can I tell what age group my child is in?
Refer to our age group matrix which is posted on our registration site.
7. When do I find out what team my child is on?
Coaches receive their team rosters by the middle of July and will notify players soon thereafter to begin training in August. Most teams schedule a team meeting at the end of July or first week in August.
8. When does the “soccer season” begin?
Practices may begin the first week August. Ten games are played on Saturdays, beginning after Labor Day and ending before Thanksgiving. You will receive a schedule for the first half, there will be one weekend off, and then a schedule will be published for the second half.
9. Do you sell uniforms?
You may purchase a uniform at Extreme Soccer, 928 Pleasant Grove Blvd. Roseville, CA 95678 (near Sam’s & Chick-Fil-A) (916) 773-4625
10. My child is just beginning soccer. What size soccer ball is best?
Regulations sizes are as follows:
- U6 & U8-size 3
- U10 & U12-size 4
- U-14,U16, & U-19 size 5